Experience in the field
- Energy Based Ablation Devices: RF, Cryo, PFA, Steam
- RF Tissue Welding, Vessel Sealing and Sensing
- Cardiac Implants
- Pacemaker Lead Extraction
- ENT Devices
- Automated DNA Synthesis
- Shape Memory Materials
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Devices
- Catheter Devices
- Single Use Handheld Devices
- Compensated Interferometry
- Touchless Patient Monitoring
- Accessible Vehicles and Furniture
- Ophthalmic Surgery
What do you like about working at Tensentric?
Tensentric has an impressive company culture that draws in good people and keeps them. I’m all for it.
What unique set of skills do you bring to Tensentric?
The ability to dive deep into the weeds of an engineering problem while also keeping an eye on the bigger picture of any project.
What hobbies or non-work activities are you most passionate about?
Adventuring outside. Skiing, climbing, surfing, rafting, hiking and sometimes a combination!
Where are you from and how did you end in Colorado?
I’m born and raised in Colorado. I left for college in California, but living close to the mountains pulled me back.
If you could go back in time, where and what time would you travel to and why?
I would travel to the Moon in 1969 at the site of the Apollo 11 lunar landing, where I would greet Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin by asking them what they thought of the view.