Experience in the field
- Fluorescence Based Digital Microscopes with Image Processing – Software Engineer
- Bench Top FRET Whole Blood Analyzer – Lead Software Architect
- Blood Pressure Based Cardiac Monitor – Embedded Software Engineer
- Intravascular Ultrasound – Embedded Software Engineer
- Electrophoresis Protein Blotting System – Lead Embedded Software Engineer
- Image Processing System for Detecting Patient Exiting Bed – Lead Software Engineer
- Manufacturing Fixture to Program Disposables for Blood Glucose Monitor – Electrical Engineer and Embedded Software Engineer
- Wearable Bluetooth Based Blood Glucose Monitor for Diabetics – Embedded Software Developer
- Portable Home Sleep Study System – Lead Embedded Software Architect
- Web Portal for Physician Review of Patient Pulse Oximetry Data – Lead Software Architect
- Automated Blood Glucose Monitor for Critically Ill Patients – Electrical Engineer and Embedded Software Engineer
- Liposuction Device – Add software based audible safety alarming to existing hardware to meet regulatory requirements.
What do you like about working at a company that designs medical products?
I have passions for Chemistry, Biology, Electronics and Computers. Designing medical products allows me to combine all of my passions in a creative way, and I also get to contribute increasing the quality of patient care in the health care system at the same time. This is a dream job!
What do you like about working at Tensentric?
Every member of our team is top notch in their field and has been carefully hand picked and vetted by Tensentric. Our team regularly solves complex interdisciplinary design problems with very few miscues. Everyone knows their responsibilities and executes on them with minimal overhead and distractions. I am proud to be a part of such a well oiled machine.
What unique set of skills do you bring to Tensentric?
I solve engineering problems by first carefully understanding what the end user’s needs are, before starting any technical design work. This “user first” approach leads to product designs that completely address the needs of the clinicians and also leads to products that are a delight to use.
What hobbies or non-work activities are you most passionate about?
Teaching Chemistry, Biology and Science to my son (or anyone who will listen).
Where were you born/where did you grow up?
When you were in elementary school, what did you want to be when you grew up?