Experience in the field
- Percutaneous Vertebral Augmentation System (Project Engineer / Quality Manager)
- Infusion Pump Systems and Administration Sets (Project Engineer)
- Design Verification & Validation
- Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Process Validation
- Manufacturing/Clean Room Setup
- 510(k) Documentation
If you could work on any type of medical device project, what would it be and why would you want to work on it?
I don’t have a favorite type – I like it all!
What unique set of skills do you bring to Tensentric?
Attention to detail. Documentation to support project/product development. Experience with new product design V&V, manufacturing, 510(k) approvals.
What do you like about working at a company that designs Medical Products?
I like working on a team to get devices out to people in order to improve quality of life.
What hobbies or non-work activities are you most passionate about?
Vacationing with my family.
If you couldn’t be an engineer what would you be?
A car mechanic. A veterinarian. A professional snowboarder. I don’t know!