Manufacturing Quality Engineer
- Relevant Experience: 5 years
B.S. Mechanical Engineering - Colorado State University
B.S. Biomedical Engineering - Colorado State University
Experience in the field
Engineering experience in industry since 2016 with specific experience in CAD modeling, product development, design for manufacture, verification, and systems engineering.
- Laparoscopic surgical tool product development and test method validation
- Injection moldable component design using the SolidWorks mold tools
- Risk analysis including DFMEA, UFMEA, and PFMEA
- Product and process verification and validation test efforts
- Support formative and summative human factors studies
What do you like about working at a company that designs medical products?
It is very fulfilling to work on developing products that make a positive impact on the lives of patients. It is motivating to work towards a meaningful end goal with the potential to help patients, save lives, streamline diagnosis, and more.
If you could join one rock band, which one would you join and why…?
I would create my own rock band.
When you were in elementary school, what did you want to be when you grew up?
My career aspirations were always changing: doctor, actress, veterinarian, lawyer, teacher. I didn’t know what an engineer was when I was that young. Once my high school math teacher and former engineer told the class about engineering I knew that fit my talents and goals.