Experience in the field
- Development of invasive ICU glucose monitor – Software Consultant
- Developed software for embedded medical equipment including oximeter, a nitric oxide delivery system, flow Sensor and a non-invasive blood pressure module – Technical Lead
- Software development for an IR anesthesia gas monitor bench – Sr. Software Engineer
- Hyperthermic Perfusion System Software– Sr. Software Engineer
- Distributed CAN Bus Architecture Prototype for a Dialysis Machine - Sr. Software Engineer
- Embedded DSP Software Software for a Digital Fluorescent Microscope - Sr. Software Engineer
What’s the most interesting Medical Device project you’ve worked on and why?
LVF Gas analyzer project because it was a large project with lots of unique technical challenges.
If you could work on any type of medical device project, what would it be and why would you want to work on it?
A product where it will have a big benefit to a large segment of the population, like a diagnostic device for a chronic disease.
What do you like about working at Tensentric?
Flexible projects where you can work in different areas
Flexible working environment
People from diverse backgrounds
All disciplines involved
What unique set of skills do you bring to Tensentric?
Breadth of experience and background, embedded SW, voting software Windows CE, Linux, PC applications.
If you couldn’t be an engineer what would you be?
A pilot, had my private pilot’s license in high school.
What do you like most about living in Colorado?
The weather—sunshine even in the winter. I grew up in Illinois where it was cloudy a lot in the winter.